Dematic is a leading supplier of integrated automated technology, software and services to optimize the supply chain. Dematic employs over 7,000 skilled logistics professionals to serve its customers globally, with engineering centers and manufacturing facilities located around the world. Dematic is one brand under the KION Group of companies and has implemented more than 6,000 integrated systems for a customer base that includes small, medium and large companies doing business in a variety of market sectors.
Headquartered in Atlanta, Georgia, Dematic is a member of KION Group, a global leader in industrial trucks, related services and supply chain solutions. Across more than 100 countries worldwide, the KION Group designs, builds and supports logistics solutions that optimize material and information flow within factories, warehouses and distribution centers. The company is the largest manufacturer of industrial trucks in Europe, the second-largest producer of forklifts globally and a leading provider of warehouse automation.
The Account Manager is the face of Dematic with the customer. The Account Manager presents Dematic in a positive light by communicating the solutions that Dematic brings to the marketplace. This role gathers initial customer needs and collaborates with Dematic engineering and solution development teams to provide the best solution to the customer.
• Develops and implements plans for Key Account Field of Play.
• Drives revenue retention/growth, account profitability, and customer satisfaction/loyalty.
• Pursues long-term account strategy that maximizes profits.
• Develops a complete understanding of the customers' organizational structure and key buying influences of Key Account Field of Play.
• Performs customer presentations articulating the value proposition of product/solution/service offerings.
• Provides management with suggestions for improving volume, market share and price levels.
• Develops forecasts, budgets and operating plans for Key Account Field of Play.
• BS/BA in related discipline or advanced degree. Certification may be required in some areas.
• Typically, 5+ years of successful experience in complex solution sales or in a related field, with 5+ years of logistics and automation experience.
• Successful demonstration of the key responsibilities as presented above.
• High degree of proficiency in MS Office Suite (Excel, Word, PowerPoint).
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Able to multi-task and work in a high-growth, fast-paced and deadline driven environment successfully.
• Willingness for business travel.
• Proficiency in Salesforce preferred.
• Training in strategic selling methodology (Miller Heiman) preferred.
• Models our Values of Integrity, Collaboration, Courage, and Excellence.